"I want to ride to the ridge where the west commences...Gaze at the moon till I lose my senses..." - Cole Porter

Alright, so there's a severe lack of subtlety about wearing a cowboy scarf in the desert but...really...where else am I going to wear the darned thing?







Grey top - COS, skirt - Isabel Marant, silk scarf - Ralph Lauren, glitter flats - Me Too

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:43 PM
    Don't fence me in. I must say I think that's an adorable scarf. Wear it well!
  • Hanna said...
    2:29 PM
    I just found your blog while I was googleing for an A.P.C. bag, and I just have to say that I love your blog! Your way of dress inspires me so much, and this outfit is amazing.

    I'm looking forward to read more.

    /Hanna, Stockholm

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...