"The cuckoo then on every tree, Mocks married men, for thus sings he..."

"When daisies pied and violets blue,
And lady-smocks all silver-white,
And cuckoo-buds of yellow hue
Do paint the meadows with delight,
The cuckoo then on every tree,
Mocks married men, for thus sings he,
Cuckoo!" - William Shakespeare

I realize that tomorrow is, technically, the first day of Spring...but I also know that the temperature is supposedly to plummet from the balmy 60s of today to a more depressing 30-degrees-with-the-chance-of-snow...so I'm getting all of the spring-i-ness out of my system now, while I have the chance. To wit, the first crocus foolhardy enough to bloom has been admired...legs have been bared to the sun...and a packet of chocolate Easter eggs is waiting to be consumed...


Dress - Gap, cotton cardigan - vintage DKNY, t-shirt - American Apparel, boots - Frye, bracelet - Cost Plus

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...