A working class hero is something to be...

Geek girl that I am, I'm always on the lookout for laptop bags that don't necessarily look like laptop bags (LBTDNLLLB for short)...the majority of laptop bags not exactly being a thing of beauty.

Enter the limited edition unfold bag from Working Class Heroes. Versatile...it can be worn over the shoulder, under the arm, or in your hand...fully extended for a 17" laptop or folded over for one of its smaller brethren. And luxurious...constructed from premium aniline cow leather & cotton canvas. It reminds me of a vintage travel bag and I can only imagine that it would improve with age, which is not something that can be said for your usual nylon number.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • K.Line said...
    9:05 AM
    LBTDNLLLB (did I get that right?) LOL... Great looking, versatile bag. K
  • WendyB said...
    1:06 PM
    I love that song, but the Marianne Faithfull version is even better than Lennon's, IMHO.
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:04 PM
    That's the coolest laptop bag I've ever seen.
  • 2:17 AM
    I love practically all the stuff they had in their Etsy shop. That LBTDNLLLB (hehe...) is the best of their greatest hits.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...