I love a parade...

And I love a gift certificate...

Or, to be more specific...I love a Sunday afternoon...a glass of white wine...a chicken (bathed in garlic, shallots, rosemary, and olive oil) roasting away in the oven...and a (relatively) blank check at Amazon.com.

Thanks to which I will soon be the recipient of enough bad television to make Lucille Ball wince...a 4GB Flash Drive (my practical, "work related" purchase)...and these Thunderbird Boat-soled shoes from Minnetonka Moccasins. As I explained to Mr. Heb, "yes, they are kind of preppy lost in a trailerpark but that's why I want them..." plus, they're a comfortable option for pounding the streets this summer.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    5:49 AM
    Mental note, need new boat shoes
  • S. said...
    8:51 AM
    i really love them...
  • Anonymous said...
    9:48 PM
    Wow, do these make me think of my favorite Minnetonkas from the 80s... like yours but in white leather! I've been eyeing the ones like yours but without the beading. I think I'll finally have to give in and buy a pair. Enjoy your new shoes!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:55 AM
    They look like "You."
  • Unknown said...
    2:19 AM
    Hey its nice style and it looks miyaooon to me and If you’re going to a party, a wedding or simply going to work you need to find the court shoes. Ladies Shoes, Ladies Canvas Boots, Womens Sandals, Patent Shoes , Peep Toe Shoes, High Heel Cheap Shoes Online is the latest selection of Garageshoes, with added glamour & sparkle to accompany your evening dress. Medium heel shoes are also available online & are often more practical for day-to-day usage around the office.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...