How awfully sneaky...

As someone who is not a fan of the bulkiness of conventional sneakers* I am always on the lookout for the "anti-sneak"...a shoe with the same comfort factor, just less...clomp. The latest example of this that I've come across are these peephole sneakers from B Store. For some reason the red ones make me think of French schoolchildren though I have no idea what is subconsciously prompting that thought...probably some very inaccurate old book or film...

* in a non-gym setting, though as I never go to the gym it's probably safe to say that I'll never be seen in a 'regular' sneaker
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    5:23 PM
    They conjured similar images for me. Very old-school. Oh, bad pun.

    Cute, and functional. They'd be great with some of your skirts!
  • said...
    12:43 PM
    these are kind of wonderful, almost enough to inspire exercise

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...