Another day, another scarf (print)

If I was going to have a slogan it would probably be something along the lines of "if there's a keffiyah print on it it's going to find its way into my closet"...because I do have a somewhat alarming fondness for that pattern.

My latest find in this category are these espadrilles from Rubber Duck. R.D. is the brainchild of former Danish model, Eik Ottosen, and apart from the fact that they are a step up (design-wise) from your normal espadrille these shoes are also handmade in China and Bangladesh by workers who are paid a decent wage and given an annual bonus. Corporate responsibility and a new way to satiate my lust for the scarf print...what more could I ask for?
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    11:43 AM
    A living age in Bangladesh is probably 10 cents a month, with a generous nickel bonus!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:05 PM
    It's a nice print.
  • 12:42 PM
    Very useful material, much thanks for this article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...