All Shriners are Masons... but not all Masons are Shriners

The title is just a teaser...I won't give too much else away...if you want more info, check out the "Shriner Primer". Yes, it's one of those evenings when I really need to need to log off and pick up a good book.

Instead, prompted by this 1920's Shriner (I mean Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine) ring I am skimming through the primer. And so, when I should be admiring the feeling of delicate masculinity that the ring gives off, I am intrigued by the fact that Kris Kristofferson is a (you guessed it) Shriner. Yes, it's definitely time to log off...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:38 PM
    Kris Kristofferson! Will wonders never cease?
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:56 PM
    Here are two wonders for you:

    1. Kris Kristofferson's son went to my high school. No, his father didn't come to visit on Parent's Day.

    2. My uncle was a Shriner!
  • Hebden said...
    8:53 AM
    Talk about six degrees of separation...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...